This product Is not officially on our site for purchase at present. It may be out of stock, out of print, currently shelf stock only or being readied for upload. Please contact us about availability.
Many books claim to be about learning - few live up to the claim: this is one of the few. It addresses the key focus for changing classrooms: the culture and language.
With many important and useful clarifications and distinctions, it helps the move from today’s dominant depersonalized classrooms toward greater learner motivation, engagement and achievement.
It is packed with a rich range of examples from the US and elsewhere, and a great model of the journey of change, including teachers’ stories.
• Authored by two well known experts in personalized learning
• Clearly explains what personalized learning is and how it differs from differentiated instruction and individual instruction
• Covers the three stages of personalized learning implementation
• Filled with activities, models, and examples; backed by research
• Book supports webinar and online courses created by authors
1. What is Personalized Learning?
2. Who Are Your Learners?
3. Wow! Teacher and Learner Roles Are Changing
4. Where Is Personalized Learning Happening?
5. Why Personalize Learning?
6. Your Turn to Personalize LearningConclusion
Authors: Barbara Bray and Kathleen McClaskey Pub 2014 USA Pbk 288 pages